Friday, May 09, 2008

I Believe

I believe that Zab Judah actually fell in the bathroom of the Top Rank gym and put his right arm through a glass shower door, thus both requiring 50 stitches and the cancellation of his May 31 pay-per-view fight with Shane Mosley. Rumors that poor ticket sales and competition from the free CBS EliteXC mixed martial arts show featuring Kimbo Slice, scheduled for that same night, were the real reasons which prompted this cancellation are just that, rumors.

I believe that there is a huge audience for proposed rematches between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and both Oscar De La Hoya and Ricky Hatton.

I believe that Golden Boy Promotions is becoming the leading boxing promotional company through integrity, honesty, hard work, and determination.

I believe that Samuel Pater will finally fight Vitali Klitschko by this October, as has just been agreed to by the promoters involved.

I also believe that beer is good for you, and that the cute bartender who was serving it to me last night and blew me a kiss as I left the barroom is madly in love with yours truly.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Charles Farrell said...

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.

I believe that somewhere in the darkest night, a candle glows.

Every time I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf, or see the sky,

I know why I believe.

Let's all send our heartfelt best wishes out to Zab Judah, a tireless worker and a positive force for good within our beloved sport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home